So long since a proper post. whooooops. I will summarize what has been going on in the past several months!
- Started my senior year here at ECU. GONNA GRADUATE IN MAY YEEEEAAAAH
- Annoyed with all my classes this semester because they are all super dumb. Seriously, they are a joke.
- Got a part-time job at the computer lab in the health library on campus. It is the best job ever and I love it.
- Bought a bookshelf with NEW INFLUX OF MONEY and random books, it is great and I am going to marry it
- Helped my sister Sarah and my roommate Brittany acclimate to ECU, since they just transferred in.
It's been fun times. I just registered for classes next semester, and I am PUMPED. I only have 9 credits before I finish out my major, so in order to keep financial aid I had to bump that up to at least 12. SO THIS IS THE LIST OF CLASSES I AM TAKING FOR MY FINAL SEMESTER:
BITE 5200: Microcomputer Business Graphics Applications (90% sure this is like Publisher)
BITE 4390: Consumer Financial Management (snoresville from the name alone)
MGMT 3202: Fundamentals of Management
MUSC 1635: University Chorale
ENGL 4950: Literature for Children
PHYS 1080: Physics and the Universe [plus lab]
This is a great way to end my college life. especially since I am 99% sure you get to use telescopes in the physics class. AW YEAH
There's been other stuff going on, but eh. This is the fun part. I've spent the past 2-3 days trying to fix Sarah's computer, as it has weird issues, but it looks like it's fixed as of now. She's coming to pick it up in a few minutes at which point we're running errands as I need to get some stuff for Matt's birthday and she needs a Halloween costume. GOOD TIMES